Kahramanmaraş’ta 3.9 büyüklüğünde deprem..
Karabük'te orman yangını..
Zelenski, ABD'yi Ukrayna'nın Savunma Sanayii ..
Kılıçdaroğlu, Buse Tosun Çavuşoğlu'nu tebrik ..
CHP'li Özel: "Cumhuriyet Halk Partisi'nin kap..
Bakan Kacır: "Teknolojinin küresel gündemdeki..
Fenerbahçe 3-1 Nordsjaelland ..
Bakan Uraloğlu, Cezayirli kamu ve özel şirket..
Milli güreşçi Buse Tosun Çavuşoğlu Dünya şamp..
Şanlıurfaspor 11 Nisan Stadı'nda hazırlıkları..
KÜLTÜR - SANAT
KÜLTÜR - SANAT
ŞANLIURFA VALİLİĞİ HABERLERİ
policy Haberleri Arama Sonuçları
Fed: Minutes explain the distinctions regarding the decision to pause the rate in June
Fed officials were less united than the unanimous resolution at the June meeting suggested, as some supported raising interest rates, but complied with the decision not to change p
Fed: Powell says higher interest rates are needed to curb inflation
Fed Chairman Jerome Powell said policymakers expect interest rates will need to move higher to keep US growth below its long-term trend and limit price pressures, with the timing o
CBRT: Ending extraordinary policies and appointing a new Governor
In a move that could signal a return to more traditional monetary policy, President Mr. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan appointed Hafize Gaye Erkan as the new central bank governor, replacing
Türkiye: The effect of natural gas on inflation in May, orthodox policy in the long run
In May, inflation was close to zero on a monthly basis, thanks to the effect of free natural gas use on the calculations. Consumer prices increased by 39.6% year-on-year (April: 43
Interventions to inflation, liquidity and market mechanism
The CBRT lowered the benchmark interest rates again, and at its subsequent third meeting, signaled that the end of the cuts, which deepened the extremely loose policy cycle after t
US: Monthly employment report and state of the market
Despite calls for prudence and a gradual approach to monetary policy by those who believe inflation to be temporary, Powell's views on the unpredictability of the destination of in
Fed: FOMC may signal smaller increases after November
The gradual approach to tightening in monetary policy may be eroded by cyclical changes.
ECB: Rate hike
At the center of monetary policy decisions is the European Central Bank (ECB), which this week carried out the fastest tightening cycle in its history.
British politics, fiscal and monetary policy
Sunak's new appointment and economic difficulties… History does not show that many prime ministers were appointed interim periods along with their predecessors. Sunak has two unsuc
CBRT: Interest rates lower more than expected, the end of the easing cycle signals
While the central bank lowered the benchmark interest rates again and in the third subsequent meeting, it also signaled that the cuts, which deepened the extremely loose policy cyc
Russia's collapse, OPEC's outage, and the U.S. response
Russia pursues an ambitious regional policy in the Caucasus, in line with its historical traditions and contemporary geostrategic interests, which portray the region as “an integra
Current inflation status and more
The central bank lowered the policy rate by another 100 basis points and brought it to 12% in a move that created a cycle of surprise rate cuts.
BOE's stance against to Pound and rate increase options
The Bank of England and the UK Treasury have failed in a joint bid to calm financial markets as investors will have to wait until November for a broader policy response to the effe
CBRT: Ceiling application on bank fees in commercial loans
The Central Bank cut the policy interest rate by 100 basis points to 12%, despite the inflation rising to 80.2%, the highest level in 24 years.
CBRT: Surprise rate cut and lira
The central bank lowered the policy rate by another 100 bps and brought it to 12%, with a course of action that created a cycle of surprise rate cuts.
Simultaneous rate increases and global recession risks
The risk of global recession in 2022 haunted policy makers who observed that their growth expectations deteriorated rapidly in an environment of increasing inflation.
CBRT, inflation, foreign exchange and global environment
The Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) decided to cut the policy rate (one-week repo auction rate) from 14% to 13%.
Turkey's new policies
Tight monetary policy increases interest rates, making it more expensive to borrow money.
Bond market status
Higher interest rates caused by the hawkish policy make it less convenient for a buyer to buy or borrow.
Fed: "Powell says history warns against premature easing policy"
Powell signaled that the US central bank would likely continue to raise interest rates and leave rates higher for a while to dispel inflation, and countered the idea that the Fed w
Uncertainty awaiting global economies
Current politics. While the critical sessions at the Jackson Hole symposium and the Powell speech on Friday are awaited, markets expect a hawkish stance within the scope of Central
Jackson Hole Economics Symposium and Central Banks Policies
The Kansas City Fed welcomes dozens of central bankers, policymakers, academics and economists from around the world to its annual economic policy symposium in Jackson Hole, Wyomin
Turkey: Inflation and policy rate gap to deepen
The central bank has been inactive for several months and probably will continue to do so, and as a result, there is a concept of increasing inflation.
CBRT Inflation Report: Serious revision set to be made for the current forecast period
At the 3rd Inflation Report Information Meeting of the year, which will be held tomorrow, we will be evaluating the forecast path of the CBRT for inflation from the perspective of
Fed: Preparations for a new jumbo size rate hike
The Fed will wrap up its two-day policy meeting tomorrow. Before the meeting, market participants are pricing in an 80% probability of 75 basis points and a 20% probability of 100
Interest rate ıncreases and economic stress loading
The stagflation conjuncture… The inflation perspective that central banks underestimated last year caused the late policy tightening to coincide with perhaps the worst recession co
CBRT: Central Bank stops, inflation runs away
The central bank prefers to remain stable in its monetary policy despite factors such as inflation, which is outside the control band, and the depreciation of the lira.
CBRT: Real interest rates plunges deep
We do not expect the Central Bank, which has kept its monetary policy fixed for several months, to change interest rates despite the increasing inflation and monetary tightening mo
ECB: The process to neutral policy rate
While the inflation pressure and recession threats are waiting at the door, the European Central Bank is preparing to increase interest rates for the first time in a long time.
Recession case and definitional perspective
The phenomenon of recession is controversial at the moment, and when we talk about the US, it is also a threat that causes different approaches to the Fed's monetary policy perspec
Karabük'te orman yangını
Zelenski, ABD'yi Ukrayna'nın Savunma Sanayii Forumu'na katılmaya davet etti